What you will need:
- 1 lb. Cooked Chicken, diced or ground (boil or bake chicken, remove skin, cut meat up into bite size pieces) Feel free to add pork or beef instead
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 6 1/2 Cups Water
- Add entire contents of soup package to 6 1/2 cups boiling water. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a separate frying pan, sauté chopped onion and garlic in olive oil until clear or translucent. Set aside.
- After 20 minutes, stir in the cooked meat and the onion/garlic mixture to the soup pot. Bring to a boil, then immediately reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer an additional 10 minutes.
- Optional: Make biscuit mix dumplings, using a package mix such as Bisquick®, and spoon them into the cooking pot after the chicken and sauteed mixture have been added to the pot.
Ingredients: Orecchiette pasta (duram semolina flour, eggs), dehydrated vegetables (onion, red bell pepper, carrot, celery), salt, sugar, hydrolyzed soy protein, garlic, parsley, white pepper, oleoresin turmeric, spice extractives, (silicon dioxide added to prevent caking). Allergens: Contains wheat, eggs, hydrolyzed soy protein.
There are no reviews yet.