What you will need:
- 6 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 cups of diced tomatoes
- 1 large cooked chicken breast, diced
- Add contents of the soup package to 6 cups of boiling water. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- In a separate frying pan, sauté chopped onion and garlic in olive oil until translucent. Set aside.
- After 25 minutes, add diced tomatoes, cooked chicken and the onion/garlic mixture to the soup pot.
- Bring to a boil. Immediately reduce to low heat. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stir occasionally.
Ingredients: Dried black beans, enriched long grain rice, freeze dried US grade #1 red bell peppers, chili pepper, cinnamon, red pepper, cumin, celery, white pepper, salt, sugar, hydrolyzed soy protein, dehydrated vegetables (onion, garlic, parsley), oleoresin turmeric, spice extractives. (Silicon dioxide added to prevent caking). Allergens: Contains soy
There are yet no reviews for this product.