Products used in this recipe.
- Dilly Delight$5.95
Dilly Delight (Dip Mix) Salmon
A delicious salmon recipe using our Dilly Delight Mix
A Spice Above Mix Prep
- 1 package Dilly Delight Absolutely delightful!
- 1 lbs Salmon Filet Fresh not frozen
- 2 tbsp Butter Unsalted
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil Virgin
- 1 dash Sea Salt
- 1 dash Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil, then coat it with cooking spray.
- Combine the butter olive oil and Dilly Delight together then spread evenly over the top of the fish. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Layer with lemon slices. Place on the prepared baking dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork. Remove from the oven and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!