For 4 people ()
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 package A Spice Above, Danish Bleu Cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) Minced Fresh Chives
- 1 dash(es) Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/3 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 teaspoon(s) Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/3 teaspoon(s) Dry Mustard
Bleu Cheese Burgers Directions
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, Danish Bleu Cheese, chives hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Gently form the burger mixture into patties.
- Oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve on hamburger buns.