For 4 people ()
- 2 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 package A Spice Aoove, Oven Roasted Garlic
- 1 package A Spice Above, Caramelized French Onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian-style Seasoning
Oven Roasted Garlic w/ Caramelized French Onion Burgers Directions
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, Worcestershire sauce, Oven Roasted Garlic, Caramelized French Onion, salt, ground black pepper, and Italian-style seasoning. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Gently form the burger mixture into patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place burgers on grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.