For 4 people ()
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 package A Spice Above, Tuscan Tomato Basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian-style Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Salt
- 14 1/2 ounce(s) can Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup(s) Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
Italian Tuscan Tomato Basil Meatloaf Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, spaghetti sauce, Tuscan Tomato Basil package, Italian-style seasoning, garlic salt, diced tomatoes, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Press into a 9x5 inch loaf pan, and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven approximately 1 hour, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.