For 6 people ()
- 3 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 2 teaspoon(s) Minced Garlic
- 2 part(s) Fresh Jalapeno Peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 part(s) Small fresh Poblano Chile Pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 part(s) package A Spice Above, Beat the Heat Habanero
- 1 teaspoon(s) Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground Cumin
Beat the Heat Habanero Burgers Directions
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, garlic, Beat the Heat Habanoer, jalapeno peppers, poblano pepper, red pepper flakes, cilantro and cumin. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Gently form the burger mixture into patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place burgers on grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve with a slice of pepper jack cheese on a hamburger bun.